- Posted by Mr.Manish Sponsored Ads Analyst
- On March 23, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Amazon Sponsored Ads, CPC, PPC, Sponsored Ads
What is Amazon PPC or Sponsored Ads?
Amazon sponsored ads use a method called pay-per-click (PPC). Pay-per-click is an advertising method wherein the advertiser only pays for the ad once a potential buyer clicks on the ad to view their product. This method is also called CPC(Cost Per Click). PPC works differently than pay-per-mil advertising PPM, which is an impressions-based method of advertising like Facebook uses. With PPM, the advertiser pays for every 1,000 people who see the ad, versus those who click on the ads.
Where do Sponsored Product ads appear on Amazon?
Sponsored product ads can appear on Amazon in a variety of places, such as:
- Amazon’s search engine results page: – When a buyer logs onto Amazon and types something into the search bar, Amazon loads a page full of results.
- Headlines: – branded products on Amazon that have three or more products in their catalog can purchase headline ads. These ads often appear at the top of the Amazon Search Page.
- Product pages. Advertisements even appear on product pages in a few different areas. In the desktop view, just below the fold there is a band of products with the heading “sponsored products related to this item.” Amazon’s always changing things up and testing new channels, too. So don’t be surprised if you see your ads in other places.
Why advertise on Amazon?
Advertising on Amazon is the best way to get your product in front of more people or we can also say potential buyers. There are millions and millions of products available on Amazon. And even you have picked the perfect product and your product is available on Amazon, you still have to let the world know about it. Otherwise it’s going to be visible on 4 or 5 pages deep on Amazon Result’s page. And you don’t want that. So Amazon PPC is the best way to bring your product on top page and the more people see your product, the more you get the clicks and the more sales you make.