- An active seller account in good standing
- Product listings in one or more of the available categories. Products must be new. Used products are not eligible for Sponsored Products.
- Listings which are eligible for the Buy Box.
Sponsored Ad product used to
- Impact Buy Box traffic positively
- Boost Product Visibility
- Sale aged inventory and liquidate it faster
- Display unique offers
- Increase discover-ability for clearance items and seasonal promotions.
How Sponsored Products get charged?
- CPC based Pricing
- Free impressions
- You pay for clicks, not impressions
- Auction based pricing model
- Post pay Service
How to start Amazon PPC campaigns?
There are two ways to start campaigning:
- Automatic campaign
- Manual Campaign
What is the use of Automatic campaign?
With automatic targeting, Amazon targets ads to all relevant customer searches based on product information. So, this feature can be used to improve listing and target relevant audience for a product and not bleed money later on manual targeted keywords. It is used to find long tail keywords and short tail search terms for manual targeting in long run.
Every 60 days, amazon changes its algorithm so automatic targeting is best way to find unique and relevant search terms for a product.
What is the use of Manual campaign?
Manual Targeting is a way by which sellers manually set keyword options like keyword and keyword bid for Sponsored Products ad campaigns. Different match type at different bid is used to target relevant audience. Search terms from manual campaign is also used to find long tail keywords and update manual campaign in different match type so that keywords at high bid should not eat up all profits.
Note: Negative keywords in phrase and exact match can act as a filter, preventing your ad from showing when a particular search term is used by a shopper when searching for a product on Amazon and thus improving the relevance factor of your ads.
These ensure you’re not bidding on low-value keywords that will reduce your click through rate and lead to wasted ad spend, saving your precious dollars for keywords that might convert.
Frequently Asked Question?
- What should be bid strategy to manage automatic campaign in beginning stage and later on?
- How to manage manual campaign along with automatic campaign in long term?
- *How to tackle huge ASIN search terms in automatic campaign?