Amazon PPC (Pay Per Click) is a form of advertising that has allowed sellers and vendors to run ads on Amazon for their products. It gives a great opportunity to sell more products online. If properly created and managed, a PPC campaign on Amazon can help you sell more inventory faster, while increasing your organic rankings as well.
If you are planning to launch the Amazon PPC campaign, then you should have a strategy and your product list should be optimized. Most of the time, people just launch a PPC campaign thinking that their product listings have the most commonly used words and are relevant to the organic search results. But general optimization doesn’t work for PPC all the time.
FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW FOR BEST RESULTS FROM YOUR PPC
- You should try some of the automated ad campaign features along with the manual campaigns to get the best results.
- Try to add similar products having similar keywords in the same ad group. Because having products with variant keywords will not lead to any conversion.
- You need to make sure that ad groups and product listings contain the keywords that match the customer’s query. Search engines will provide the most relevant listings no matter if it is paid or organic traffic.
- You must be familiar with the concept of negative keywords. Utilize negative keywords and utilize keyword match types as well.
- Allocate the budget according to the performance of the product.
- Instead of using shorter keywords, you should try to get specific with long tail keywords.
- Your campaigns should be well-structured consistently. If you don’t follow a campaign structure, then the overlap could lead to repeat ads. Staying organized throughout the campaign will make it less confusing for you to manage it.
- Remove less selling products from the ad group to use your budget wisely on ads for those products which sell most and have high ROI.